KERING General Accounting and Compliance Coordinator
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Under the supervision of the Head of Administration and Finance Italy, you will oversee all the activities related to the monthly financial closure both for the HQs reporting requirements and also for statutory and fiscal needs.
How you will contribute
- Perform general accounting activities for the companies assigned, ensuring all statutory financial requirements are timely and properly met
- Execute accounting analyses and statements required
- Ensure the production of reports, statement of accounts, reconciliations, statements of sourcing and application of funds
- Conduct investigations and reconciliations of accounts as necessary
- Coordinate external consultants for all fiscal and accounting issues and other mandatory tasks
Who you are
- Graduate in Economics or Finance
- You have more than 5 years experience in similar role in a multinational environment
- You are a problem solver with a strong analytical mindset and are results oriented with a high attention to details
- You have a proven experience working cross-functionally
- You are a strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Italian (both written and spoken); French is a plus
- You have knowledge of JDE or SAP and have excellent knowledge of Excel
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Finance team and actively contribute to Kering’s ongoing success and growth. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time