KERING Group Supply Chain & Logistics HR Business Partner
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will contribute to the development and the implementation of the HR roadmap within the Group Supply Chain and Logistics area, ensuring on one side a close HR partnership to the assigned business areas and a proximity HR support to the team members of your perimeter covering the entire life-cycle processes.
You will act as ambassador for the company cultural beliefs, supporting cascading of internal communication and employee engagement activities.
How you will contribute
- Responsible for all HR activities of the assigned area with a strong focus on talent acquisition, people development, performance management, employee relations
- Manage the full employee life cycle, including hiring, onboarding, offboarding, contract changes, compensation and benefits administration, absence management, and employee relations ensuring a positive employee experience
- Work closely with the Directors and Managers of the assigned perimeter in order to support the business answering the organizational needs
- Coordinate recruitment process with the Hiring Manager and Talent Acquisition team
- Support performance and talent management processes providing guidance to managers and teams
- Advise managers during the salary review process coordinating actions required in partnership with Compensation and Benefit dept
- Coordinate the implementation of development initiatives as well as any way to build morale, increase engagement, boost productivity and retention
- Implement all HR processes in an integrated way and consistently with corporate people strategy
- Liaise with the Shared service team, regarding payroll and administration processes, and take charge of any activity not delivered by them
- Manage day-to-day administrative work and processes related to full employee life cycle – from staffing to compensation to career growth - ensuring delivery, quality, and compliance of all activities
- Manage organizational processes (create positions, modify organizational assignments, execute reorganizations) though the ERP system
- Contribute to organizational projects implementation
- Provide support with HR projects deployment within specific assigned perimeter
- Collaborate on the continuous improvement of HR activities
Who you are
- Master’s degree with 5-year experience in HR
- A person combining passion for people and business acumen
- A team-player resilient and adaptable: able to deal with changing environments, moving targets and tight roadmaps with outstanding problem solving and organizational skills
- A careful stakeholder with good relationship and communication skills
- An individual with a pro-active approach, able to multi-task and prioritize
- Fluent in English and Italian
- You are proficient in MS Office suite
- A person available to travel up to 40% (Tuscany and Switzerland)
Why working with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time