KERING GROUP Talent Programs Manager
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will own a portfolio of learning experiences dedicated to growing our talents across the World and our Houses. You will work closely with Talent management to enable our teams to grow and be ready for their next challenges. Each program is unique and aims at offering an exceptional learning experience which responds to the needs of the business. Autonomous, driven, creative and strong project management skills are needed to succeed in the role.
- Drive the Talent Programs Portfolio with impact, from budget to overall result communication, taking care of quality, communication to Houses and Participants, integrating a digital side to all programs and ensuring Learning in the flow of work is embedded in all across the Group, creating appetite for access to our programs
- Design and roll out new learning opportunities for our Emerging key Talents
- Design and roll out existing and new functional academies (I.E. Merchandising Academy)
- Support Houses and Talent Departments in the Nomination process
- Support in the design and roll out of the new Programs for Key Talents
- Support the creation of the Charter of Excellence for the Group Learning and a database of providers for the Houses
Who you are
- Experienced in Learning and Development area gained in a HR Department or in consultancy firm
- Used to work in international and multi-functional working environments
- You have a service mindset focused on creating trust and value for the Houses
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint as must)
- Highly organized and able to plan efficiently, pragmatic and driven
- Structured, highly organized, with project management background and ability in structuring and delivering projects that yield to measurable results
- Able to maintain a good balance of strategic thinking and hands-on implementation
- Creative, curious, and able to design innovative experiences
- Willing to travel in Europe
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken); Italian and/or French as a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering L&D Department and to actively contribute to the development of the business of each brand by supporting people growth and accountability in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time