KERING HR Operations Welfare Specialist (Fixed Term)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
SCANDICCI - Italy
Reporting to the HR Operations & Italy Welfare Manager, you will be supporting in HR Administration and Operation services provided to the brands. Working closely with HR Business Partners and Payroll teams, this role requires a real passion for service excellence, with a natural ability to build connections with stakeholder’s by providing sound advice and support.
How you will contribute
- Managing Welfare Plans and collaborating with the brands for new initiatives
- Managing internal communications with customized emails, post newsletters, brochure, presentations etc.
- Being responsible for Welfare budget and expenses definition, invoices check and approval, projects and initiatives expenditure controlling and monitoring
- Measuring KPIs and establishing statistics
- Managing external providers and suppliers
- Managing internal regulations, compliance, and guidelines.
Who you are
- You have a university degree
- You are expert in Welfare regulations and relevant taxation rules in Italy
- You are confident with reporting and data analysis
- You have proven communication skills and capability to manage social networks
- Proficient user of Office Suite
- Fluent English written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary transformation and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time