KERING OPERATIONS B2C Logistics Development Manager
Kering - Regular
Novara - Italy
You will manage the development of the B2C logistics roadmap at a worldwide level, identifying areas of improvement to increase operations efficiency. You will aim to ensure the constant alignment of B2C Logistics Operations with market trends, brands strategies and the overall Logistics development plan.
How you will contribute
- Gather information on market trends and practices, circulating them internally
- Understand operational business requirements of Brands, Digital and internal stakeholders, structuring and prioritizing them appropriately
- Drive the research and analysis of solutions, with specific focus on benefits and costs
- Prepare the required documentation used to present and explain proposed solutions to stakeholders
- Define timelines and project plans in coordination with other functions involved
- Manage the implementation of development projects, coordinating direct and indirect resources, including third parties when required
- Coordinate communication and actions with Technology department to ensure respect of project deadlines
- Run retrospectives to ensure constant improvement to processes of business development and project management
- Introduce and implement specific ways of working to build an agile team, including Agility, Scrum, Kanban, etc.
Who you are
- Experienced in fashion B2C logistics development (preferably luxury)
- Knowledgeable in market trends and practices of B2C logistics
- Strong stakeholder with project management skills
- Fluent in English & Italian (both spoken and written); French would be a plus
- A skilled presenter able to use PowerPoint
- Expert in MS Office (especially Excel)
- A team-leader with excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- An individual with a pro-active approach to finding innovative solutions, able to multi-task and prioritize
- Background in digital and operations consultancy would be advantageous
- Willingness to travel
- Someone with a sense of humor who is able to have fun while at work
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time