KERING OPERATIONS E-Commerce Transport Specialist
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
Deal with the operational management and control of shipments for all organized transport at BtoC flow level.
Guarantee efficient organization of shipments, collaborating daily with couriers and central warehouse. Define and maintain the Transportation Management System settings, ensuring alignment with operations activities.
How you will contribute
- Organize operations; monitor, confirm and verify the flow of all BtoC shipments
- Manage relationships with couriers, resolving any problems that do not require internal escalation
- Ensure the couriers receive documents needed import purposes and smooth shipment progress
- Define and maintain the necessary TMS settings (Transportation Management System) for the execution of daily operations. Interface with the system provider when needed
- Manage transport insurance practices
- Verify costs charged by the couriers, in accordance with existing rates
- Report critical situations to the WW Logistics Coordinator & E-Logistics Manager
- Monitor courier performance through defined KPIs
Who you are
- Experienced in distribution logistics for multinational company or with operators in the shipping/courier sector, E-Commerce context preferred
- Fluent in English
- Expert in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Experienced in transport management systems
- An individual with a strong problem solving attitude and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Someone with a sense of humor, willing to have fun while at work
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time