KERING OPERATIONS EMEAIR Logistic Manager
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will define and manage all the logistics flows (transportation, import, warehousing and local distribution) of Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Russia addressed to DOS, Wholesale and Franchisee channels.
You will set and monitor the warehouse activities managed by third-party logistics (3PL) where existing, with a focus on Paris and London as city hubs.
You will be also responsible of the logistic-distributive model optimization, in compliance with the business models of Kering luxury Brands for the markets mentioned above.
How you will contribute
- Define and manage logistics flows (import, warehousing and local distribution) of Middle East, Africa and Russia markets.
- Optimize the logistic-distributive model in compliance with the Kering luxury brand business models for the markets specified above
Who you are
- Graduate in Economics or Industrial Engineering
- A professional with at least 5 years of work experience in Supply Chain Management
- Knowledgeable in MSOffice package (Excel, Power Point, Word); data-mining instrument as a plus
- An effective communicator with negotiation capabilities
- A professional with positive attitude and able to work with different departments
- Highly organized with acute attention to detail and focused to solve problems by improving the process
- Goal-oriented and team-worker
- A fluent Italian and English speaker; French as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an amazing opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time