KERING OPERATIONS Integrated Logistics Allocation & Shipping Planning Representative (Fixed Term)
Kering - Agency
Vezia - Switzerland
You will form a fundamental part of the Customer Service, focused on Allocation and Shipping Planning, managing the allocation of the goods received by the Production team, following Brand’s Supply Chain guidelines and strategies, in order to satisfy the different stakeholders’ product requirements. This exciting opportunity will allow you to coordinate shipments for our luxury brands.
How you will contribute
- Plan the shipment of goods from the central warehouse to the different regions and to indirect customers, coordinating the requests of the brand and customer service
- Assign, value and ship the goods to Directly Operated Stores (DOS) and indirect customers (Wholesalers)
- Manage an efficient allocation and distribution of the products, monitoring the replenishment of goods
- Collaborate with the Brand Supply Chain department in order to define delivery targets
- Handle shipping for special product launches and efficiently manage urgent shipments collected from the brands
- Provide the warehouse with picking lists in line with distribution rules, which vary depending on customers, logistics, customs and tax requirements
- Collaborate in identifying the expected volumes to be managed and coordinate it with Distribution Planning/Warehouse team
Who you are
- An Allocation & Shipping Planning Representative with at least 2 years’ experience in a supply chain team or in customer service, preferably within the fashion/luxury industry
- A university graduate in economics or management engineering
- Expert in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel; AS400 and SAP knowledge would be a plus
- Informed about supply chain processes and replenishment logic
- An excellent communicator with a good eye for detail and a high level of accuracy
- A flexible, adaptable and proactive problem solver who is able to work well in a team
- An independent worker who is able to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced working environment
- Fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken (good knowledge of French would be an advantage)
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time