KERING OPERATIONS Integrated Logistics Order Entry Staff (Temporary)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Cadempino - Switzerland
You will form an integral part of the Order Entry Department within the Integrated Logistics Business Unit, ensuring the importation of customers’ orders. You will manage the entire process, taking orders from individuals or large clients and inputting the orders into our supply chain software so that order fillers or other warehouse workers can complete the process and get materials moving to the customer. This exciting opportunity will allow you to work within the supply chain of our luxury brands.
How you will contribute
- Use our organisation’s internal mainframe systems to manage the orders received during sales campaigns as well as the prices and delivery of goods
- Adhere to precision, quality and timing standards to ensure the best quality service
- Collect and handle seasonal reorders
- Communicate and collaborate with internal departments in order to meet customer expectations
- Facilitate the collection of information in order to monitor business trends and opportunities, providing support to other departments when required
Who you are
- A high school graduate (preferably a university graduate)
- Expert in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel (working knowledge of AS400 would be a plus)
- An excellent communicator able to work well with individuals from all levels of an organisation and suppliers
- A strong problem solver who is able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- A proactive team player who is flexible, adaptable and reliable
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time