KERING OPERATIONS Integrated Logistics Planning Analyst Staff (Temporary)
Kering - Agency
Vezia - Switzerland
You will be an integral part of the Production Planning & Control team, supporting the company in achieving the necessary requirements to gain competitive advantage, implementing a structured Distribution Planning process. You will contribute to the development of the Distribution Resource Planning framework optimizing Demand and Capacity, minimizing costs, guaranteeing a high level of customer service and sharing relevant information with stakeholders. You will actively participate in the Distribution Planning process, overseeing the executive flow, balancing shipping requests with warehouse capacity.
How you will contribute
- Manage analysis and reporting to support performance reviews inside the department and externally
- Implement standard operating procedures and process mapping
- Continuously monitor and update brand demand data and warehouse load
- Load data for the Shipping & Allocation departments of the various brands
- Identify gaps between demand and capacity, coordinating relevant solutions
- Manage requests to improve warehouse processing capacity and prioritizing of urgent needs
- Monitor out-of-cut shipping requests performing feasibility checks with the warehouse and reporting to brand
- Coordinate daily with the LGL operating bodies to guarantee operational plan efficiency
- Communicate regularly with the transport agency to ensure availability of means and outbound flow
- Coordinate with the heads of CDC and transport regarding the daily inbound plan of flow of goods from CDC to Switzerland
- Support the Planning & Operational Excellence Manager in specific projects
Who you are
- Economics or engineering graduate
- Fluent in Italian and English; knowledge of French is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office package (advanced Excel (Macro), Power Point, Access)
- Knowledgeable in MS Project and Visio applications
- APICS CPIM certified is considered a plus
- Analytical and organized individual capable of making decisions
- A public speaker with good interpersonal skills, a diplomatic leader
- An excellent communicator with outstanding persuasion and presentation skills that works well in a team
- An independent multitasker that works well in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
Why work with us?
This is an amazing opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time