KERING OPERATIONS Italian Logistics Analyst
Kering - Regular
Novara - Italy
Develop and implement reporting and support analysis to brands and departments.
How you will contribute
- Analysis of current processes for continuous improvement and efficiency of the business. Proactivity in identifying any areas for improvement
- Improvement and development of reporting on the achievement of financial targets and KPIs of logistics processes
- Participate in BI (business intelligence) tool innovation projects
- Participates in the drafting of operational procedures and policies
- Development of report about the control of operational activities in Italian consolidation centers. Check with local logistics representatives to evaluate anomalies, identify causes and ensure the implementation of corrective actions
- Monthly consolidation of reports in summary documentation to be shared with supply chain financial department involved
- Update of the shipment monitoring. Identification of process anomalies. Involvement of reference departments to identify and implement corrective actions to ensure compliance with shared transit times.
Who you are
- Master's degree in economics and / or engineering
- At least 2-years experience in a similar role within multinational company preferred
- Fluent knowledge of Italian and English; French knowledge would be a plus
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office package (Excel, Power Point, Access)
- Organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Independence, proactivity and ability to achieve a result even in different cultural areas
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time