KERING OPERATIONS Worldwide Transport Cost Support (Temporary)
Kering - Agency
NOVARA - Italy
You will support the accurate monitoring of worldwide transport cost ensuring a correct and timely management of related processes and controlling relevant data consistency across systems and documents.
How you will contribute
- Support the match between data in transport system and invoices issued by suppliers
- Ensure completeness and correctness of relevant data through the control of the full cost process within the IT systems
- Ensure the matching of transport cost versus forwarder invoice in view of internal recharge of cost
- Manage exceptions requiring a manual system update
- Support the preparation of cost reports by distribution leg, transportation mode, region with special focus on operational drivers (saturation, frequency, service type)
Who you are
- Master degree in Business Management or Engineering as a plus
- You are data oriented, accurate and you have a quantitative mindset and a high level of attention to details
- You have structured and organized approach to work
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive
- Systems savvy with advanced Excel knowledge; Power BI skills as a plus
- Interested in Operations and Logistics topics and in particular in transport field
- If you belong to legally protected categories (L. 68/99) your application is more than welcomed
- Good knowledge English, both written and spoken
Why working with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time