KERING OPERATIONS WW Integrated Logistics Project Manager
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will be responsible to identify, structure and manage strategic and tactical projects focused on business opportunities and systems reengineering, cost improvement and operational efficiencies within the Logistics and Distribution fields of WW operations (warehousing, shipment planning, regional logistics, transportation).
How you will contribute
- Act as point of coordination with internal and external key stakeholders on strategic initiatives by ensuring constant alignment and effective flow of information between business and technology departments; Maintain and share initiatives roadmap, encompassing business priorities, capacity planning and target operating model
- Collect business needs for processes/systems reengineering or performance improvement from internal and external clients. Support the definition of business, financial and IT impacts and arbitrate priorities across different needs.
- Gather all strategic projects initiatives active under WW Integrated Logistics and ensure their adherence to target operating models both for planning and objectives
- Structure improvement initiatives on processes already active to support reach of business goals and performance targets
- Lead strategic projects design, planning and execution in a multi-brand and omni-channel complex environment
- Monitor project status update and communicate proactively to key stakeholders and executive management
- Support change management, ensure engagement of key roles, build commitment and share projects value to reach expected goals
- Define projects with impacts on IT systems and ensure clear and complete communication of requirements and feasibility feedbacks.
- Regularly define and update business priorities on projects with related IT activities and concur the definition of IT initiatives roadmap.
- Maintain constant alignment on IT developments with related update of project plans and providing feedback to business
- Formalize requests for IT new activities with specific focus on forecast and budget periods: gather IT proposed feedback on business demand and manage arbitration in case of capacity shortage
- Define and monitor projects budget and expenses with related impact on overall budget and forecast figures
- Review and analyse on monthly basis and in coordination with Finance department the classification of all costs belonging to strategic and tactical initiatives on WW Integrated Logistics perimeter
- Root cause analysis on discrepancies between actual data Vs Budget
- Plan in a reactive and flexible way possible corrections on critical processes in order to better control costs in specific areas
- Quantify possible savings/costs increase related to projects
Who you are
- You are graduated in Management Engineering or Business Administration; a Master Degree in Transportation, Logistics and Supply Chain Management as a plus
- A professional with at least 8 years of work experience in process analysis, project management and reengineering in Logistics or Supply Chain within a global consultancy or a multinational company, in Fashion and Luxury industry strongly preferred
- Knowledgeable in MSOffice package (Excel, Access, Power Point, Word), SAP and BI Tools
- You have strong project management capabilities and a leadership attitude
- Able to prioritize and follow up on various projects
- Cooperative, with a positive attitude and excellent communication and public speaking capabilities, used to work and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Result oriented, flexible, adaptable and self-motivated
- Entrepreneurship, innovation attitude, exceptional commitment to teamwork
- Able to tackle and solve problems quickly and proactively
- Fluent in Italian and English, French as a plus
- Available to travel (about 25%)
Why work with us?
This is an amazing opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time