KERING Record to Report Accountant
Kering - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
You will be supporting Finance Shared Service Centre objective to become 100% paperless and design controls that leverage digital capabilities. You will be leveraging on new processes and additional technology, supporting in the implementation of continuous accounting & fast-close. You will be responsible for providing business unit general accounting and internal control support in line with IFRS, including preparation and posting of journal entries, maintenance of balance sheet accounts, completion of the month end closing transactions/procedures and ensuring that the general ledger account balances and trial balances are appropriately reconciled in Blackline.
How you will contribute
- Managing the R2R process, ensuring service level agreements are met
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements to move towards continuous accounting and fast closing leveraging new tools, streamlining accounting tasks processes with the objective to reduce monthly closing timing by 50% and spread the work throughout the month
- Managing Fiscal declarations (Intrastat)
- Managing AR activities, including Intercompany, intra UE, self-billing invoices & invoices raised to allow good shipments among extra UE countries.
- Performing account reconciliations
- Supporting fiscal requirements for digital archiving “conservazione sostitutiva”
- Creating a strong relationship with Brand finance teams to provide the expected level of services
Who you are
- You have a master’s degree
- You have a trusted and proven experience with a focus on GL Accounting and Controlling, a very good understanding of General Accounting (IFRS and local); a professional experience within shared services or complex matrix organization will be considered a plus
- You are able to manage finance process improvement, standardization initiatives and finance system implementation: preferably SAP, Hyperion & R2R tool (Blackline…)
- You have good understanding of retail lease accounting (IFRS16) and retail business in general
- You are knowledgeable about MS Excel and financial tools (SAP FMS, JDE, STEALTH)
- You have full proficiency in English and Italian and strong interpersonal skills
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering s committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time