KERING Security Analyst - Maternity Cover
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Milano - Italy
You will be on the frontline of safeguarding the reputation of the Kering Group and our Brands. With razor-sharp analytical skills you will identify, track and manage potential flaws and risks in our supply chain. Ensuring we accomplish our ethical goals and adapting to changing supply chain security challenges will be your focus at all times.
How you will contribute
- Collect, control and manage suppliers’ data in our InforCRM system;
- Analyze and assess financial and reputation risk;
- Foster good relationships with representatives from Kering Group Brands;
- Support the audit team with IT management;
- Give expert support to suppliers on navigating the InforCRM system;
- Present the supply chain to the business in clear, concise documents;
- Manage incident and investigation procedures;
- Support auditors with anti-counterfeiting and non-authorized supplier controls.
Who you are
A discrete but passionate advocate for high ethical standards with a Bachelor’s Degree in Security Science, Management Engineering or equivalent;
You have two to three years’ experience in a similar role and knowledge of Criminology or Investigative Sciences;
An analytical problem solver and team player who can share information and communicate well;
Knowledge of the SA8000 and ISO 14001 standards is a plus;
A Microsoft Office expert;
A fluent Italian and English speaker; French skills are a plus.
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time