KERING Senior Media Manager
Kering - Regular
We are currently seeking a Senior Media Manager who will report to the Media Director as part of a large Media team with management responsibility. You will be part of the Communications department based at Kering’s Corporate Headquarters in Paris.
You will be the ambassador of the Kering media activity for the luxury houses, leading and coordinating the deployment of their media strategy and media plans worldwide. Responsible for the media campaigns in 40 markets worldwide, you will be the expert to provide guidance and advice on all subjects related to cross-media activity. Working closely with the Communications and Media Directors in each brand, you will advise, implement and support their Media priorities. He/she needs to have detailed knowledge and experience of media strategies, media & digital trends in the luxury sector and beyond, as well as of the agency market.
How you will contribute
- Develop integrated Media Strategies cross media for the brands as part of a 360 degrees approach within Communications (brief, recommendation, budget and KPIs set up and follow up, strategy-planning-buying, content optimization, plan activation, tracking and optimization of the campaigns performances)
- Optimize and streamline on/off-line media strategy and planning as well as media processes across the regions to ensure optimized efficiency
- Manage the Agency Media teams across the international network (monitoring and optimization of the relationship and quality of service for the Group, both on a strategic and operational level, implementation of process, guidelines, templates, etc.)
- Manage Media budget including financial reconciliations
- Develop brand media process, guidelines, KPIs framework and best practices
- Coordinate strategy alignment and media activity across all markets together with the brand’s regional - local Communication teams and local media agencies
- Consolidate relationships with the media partners and drive new innovative Media partnerships
- Manage the Media Agency scope of work including media landscapes, media plans and reports, 360 brands/agencies evaluations and incentives
- Monitor all Media activities and deliver reporting / best practices, through available media tools and reporting
- Coordinate Media production: develop production files and follow up on assets delivery to media partners
- Manage franchisees media activities including media plan analysis and approval, setting up guidelines
Who you are
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and training/experience in Media / Digital Media
- Solid experience in Media (minimum 12 years) with a strong Digital Media background
- International profile required, fluent in English with media knowledge on the key markets as this role is worldwide
- Previous experiences in Luxury/Fashion at a Media agency and/or in-house or if not a strong affinity and understanding of the industry.
- Experienced leadership and management skill set
- Strong ability to recommend strategic opportunities and innovation staying ahead of the trends, while keeping the operation impeccable, with a solid service mentality
- Organized and process driven, great attention to details
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Media team and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time