KERING Supply Chain Security Auditor - Maternity Cover
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Vicenza - Italy
You will play a key role in the Kering vision of a transparent and traceable supply chain for Luxury. Through a collaborative approach to supplier audits, you will capture the data necessary to ensure every manufacturing step of the supply chain is legal and ethical.
How you will contribute
- Identify the Group’s supply chain companies for audit
- Plan, communicate and manage second party audits for external authorities and the Kering Supply Chain Security Audit Department
- Adhere to international compliance standards and Kering Code of Ethics during audits
- Perform Global audits: evaluate potential risks, record potential irregularities in line with the Kering zero risk policy, communicate results to suppliers, archive audit documents
- Identify and communicate potential risk areas to Kering Houses and provide rigorous follow-up on all irregularities
- Offer support on anti-counterfeiting and non-authorized suppliers to the follow-up audit teams
Who you are
- A discrete but passionate advocate for high ethical standards with a Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental or Management Engineering or equivalent
- You have two to three years of experience of carrying out social, environmental and security audits. Understanding of supply chain processes is a plus
- You have robust knowledge of Italian and European supply chain legislation and SA8000 international standard
- An analytical problem solver and team player who can share information and communicate well
- A Microsoft Office expert
- A fluent Italian and English speaker; French skills are a plus
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to shape the social, environmental and security landscape of one of the world’s most influential luxury Groups. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their potential in an open, diverse and stimulating work environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time