KERING TECH - Dev Team Leader
Kering - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a Dev Team Leader for the Data Team as part of our dynamic team in Paris.
You will be part of Kering Technologies Data team which is in charge of building and managing the data products. Working with a dedicated agile team made of data engineers, QA automation engineers, and site reliability engineers you will lead Data projects.
You will bring a strategic mindset to projects and spend time with business and experts in the team in order to bring a technical vision to life to generate a positive impact on the business. You will follow them in each of them step from specifications to delivery in order to implement best practices and coding standard. You will conduct testing and integration with our platform in coordination with Brands and Kering teams.
This position will be based in Florence or Milan. Travels will be required (mainly in Milan/Florence, Shanghai & Paris).
How will you contribute
- More than a tech leader, you are a team leader (accountable for planning/roadmap, delivery with respecting both deadlines & quality)
- Responsible of technical aspect on Data projects
- Contribute to the vision on how Kering data should be processed, searched, accessed and consumed
- Act as a technical partner for the business
- Own a strong knowledge about internal partners & data needs
- Analyze project in each of its step: prevent and fix identified errors
- You will lead or take part in the entire cycle from ideation to deployment and everything in between.
- Build & follow projects budget
- Implement best practices and coding standards, and continuously deliver practices to improve software delivery speed
- Conduct testing and integration testing for the entire system.
- Ensure proper coordination with others teams: from infrastructure to business stakeholders
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in the field of distributed data (Couchbase, Cassandra, Solr, Kafka, Nifi…)
- 3+ year of experience with agile methodology
- You are cloud native: AWS (RDS, EMR…), GCP (BigQuery, DataProc…), Alicloud.
- You have led software development teams using Agile approach such as TDD, continuous integration, pairing, and infrastructure automation
- A creative technologist, autonomous and proactive, focused on problem solving and business value
- You are a good teamworker and have good communication with business, tech, and partners (developers, web agency, integrator...)
- Fluent in English & French mandatory, Italian is a plus
- Full time