KERING TECH Finance Application Project Manager
Kering - Regular
Paris - France
The ERP project within the "Da Vinci" Program will enable Kering Group worldwide business improvement, harmonize and simplify business processes and ways of working and simplify the IT system landscape. This includes replacing the complexity of legacy IT systems with an ERP platform to further simplify, integrate and digitize the value chain. It is envisaged that key capabilities to be delivered will include Omni-channel sales, global stock visibility and real-time stock management (ATP) together with improved business performance management. The ERP solution will be integrated with existing IT solutions and provides an agile and scalable IT Platform for future business growth and innovation needs.
An internal Da Vinci IT ERP team is being created to deliver the global ERP implementation at Kering, in close partnership with Business Process Owners, Change Management and IT Solution Integration teams. The IT ERP team consists of Project Delivery Managers, Functional Architects and Functional Subject Matter Leaders and Experts (SME's) including Integrated solution delivery (O2C, R2R, M2D, P2P, Production), BI, Master Data, Platform and Data Integration Managers.
We are currently seeking a Finance Application Project Manager to join our Global SAP Management team based in Paris
To animate in close collaboration with IT, Business and Third Party Stakeholders the ERP governance framework including approach, methodology, preparation, content, decisions, follow-ups and compliance.
- Organize governance program framework, focusing especially on overall approach, mode of working, preparation of the overall template based implementation
- Articulate and safeguard project methodology securing the core template concept applicable to a phase together with the stakeholders and project teams to satisfy the business requests
- Identification, analysis and management of the constraints, risks and issues concerning the template based approach
- Organize and conduct meetings of alignment with the project teams, securing the overall understanding and consistency of the approach
- Manage conflict escalations, arbitrate and decide for the sake of safeguarding the selected and executed approach
- Following the project approach establish guidelines, secure their obeying, prepare content based decision papers, facilitate the process of alignment between parties in respect to core template management
- Produce projects performance reports (quantitative and qualitative indicators) to the Program Director
- Assure that overall Project guidelines as per governance framework are followed, best implementation practices used and result driven approach applied
- Plan and monitor the template content and schedule in terms of definition of the project plan (deliverables, deadlines and team capacity aspects (planning and monitoring)
- Plan, program and schedule work packages /activities, respecting constraints and deadlines and following the selected approach
- Identification, analysis and management of the constraints, risks and issues
How you will contribute
- Manage the template governance and respective deliverables provided by the System Integrator.
- Work with Da Vinci IT Head, Project Delivery Manager, Colleagues, IT and Business Leaders and Stakeholders as appropriate to implement, manage and monitor the template based approach to ensure:
- Planning of the project work streams, work packages and activities is aligned with the governed template
- Definition of methodology and approach strategy, procedures, templates checking its continuous usage and adjusting it when necessary
- Plan and Safeguarding the overall project template approach used
- The project is executed according to the planning and milestones are proactively monitored
- Captures project metrics and ensures they are clearly communicated to the internal and external stakeholders
- Early alert monitoring of the potential bottlenecks, delays, issues is established
- Manage the overall integrated plan and related interdependencies. Manage the priority and provide guidelines to re-plan if needed
- Collaborate with other stakeholders on resource need analysis and resource planning
- Jointly with other team members manage template concept related to such drivers as change requests, requirement lists, development lists (WRICEF), scope item lists, open issue/decision lists, etc.
- Prepares status reports for management and the teams
- Contribute to the communication with impacted stakeholders (e.g. regions, brands)
- Support key decisions on project milestones/gates
- Support the convergence process of the template based decisions
- Simplification and safeguarding of the core ERP Template (ERP Template Governance meetings)
- Prepare and organize meetings envisioned in the overall program governance structure
- Checks quality of project documentation from non-functional and non-technical perspective
- Support ramp-up and onboarding of ERP project team from the Template Governance perspective
Who you are
- >10 years of experiences in large, complex and international SAP Projects/Programs
- Experience in managing global template based projects with complex governance structure
- Rich experience in project methodology, knowledge of ASAP or other comparable implementation approaches
- Proactivity abilities, teamwork, diplomatic and capability to develop good working relationships both internally and externally
- Experience on SAP Transformation Program as Project/Stream lead
- SAP functional experience is a plus
- SAP Solution Manager experience is a plus
- Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills
- Fluent in English, Italian / French is a plus
Why work with us?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time