KERING TECHNOLOGIES - EUS Global L2/L3 Relationship Manager
Kering - Regular
The EUS Global L2/3 Relationship manager liaises with global L2/L3 support teams to drive ticket resolution and alignment with defined SLAs, as well as improvement plans.
- Monitor escalations from L1/L1+ to global L2/L3 teams (ticket reporting per product, per status, per type, per brand…)
- Monitor Service Level Agreements related to tickets managed by global/local L2/L3 teams
- Collaborate with global L2/L3 support teams to drive incident and requests resolution in accordance with customer priority and agreed SLAs
- Identify and make recommendations for process improvements
- Gather feedbacks from all L2/L3 teams to optimize and improve L1/L1+ support, while maintaining a solid understanding of general user support needs and requirements
- Identify needs for L1/L1+ skills improvement
- Identify procedures to be written by L2/L3 global teams for recurrent incidents and requests that could be managed by L1/L1+ teams instead of L2 teams
- ITILv3 Certification
- 5 years Experience working with ServiceNow and other ITSM tools
- Thorough understanding of ITSM and industry best-practices
- Strong Customer Centric skills
- Good level of written and spoken English
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce.
We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time