KERING TECHNOLOGIES - EUS Major Incident Manager
Kering - Regular
The EUS Major Incident Manager is responsible of actively managing and preventing real time Business Critical Outages within Kering Technologies worldwide (3 regions EMEAI, AMER and APAC)
- Responsible and accountable for the implementation and ownership of the Global Major Incident process.
- Responsible for the oversight of all major incident escalations from initiation to resolution
- Manage the Root Cause Analysis investigations with key and business stakeholders.
- Conduct workflow and business process analysis while identifying root cause
- Coordinate appropriate resources to resolve critical incidents in accordance with service level agreements and operational level agreements.
- Responsible for all End User and IT communications during a major system outage, ensuring IT management and the business are kept updated through incident resolution.
- Coordinate, manage, and record chronological order of events during incident management conference calls.
- Update the incident reporting systems with resolution information, liaise with Problem Management team on detection of potential trends; driving down repeated, service impacting failures.
- Collect and analyze process data to initiate, develop and recommend business practices and procedures that focus on enhanced incident reduction, increased productivity, and reduced support cost.
- Establish technical & business war rooms as required.
- Continuous improvement of the overall major incident process and communication.
- Strong link with key stakeholders (Change/Problem/Knowledge/Project manager)
- Experience of working in a international IT Service Management
- Excellent Major Incident and Problem Management skills
- Root Cause Analysis skills
- High competence in delivering oral and written communications
- Expert in the preparation of process and procedure documentation
- Ability to adapt leadership style to match various audience levels
- Work under high pressure to deliver agreed upon deadlines
- Ability to influence process and recommend direction to peers and managers
- ITILV3 Certification
- Experience working with ServiceNow and other ITSM tools
- 3 years experience within crisis management and major incident management
- Strong Customer Centric skills
- Good level of written and spoken English
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce.
We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time