KERING TECHNOLOGIES Industrial Operations Application Specialist
Kering - Regular
Milano - Italy
You will be responsible for providing high quality support services related to ERP Systems used for Industrial Operations across Kering production facilities. You will assist and provide quality and solid system designs and solutions to support the industrial operations related to luxury tanneries of the Kering Group.
How you will contribute
- Manage the evolution project for all business of the luxury tanneries, contributing to the budget definition of the related projects/application
- Plan and monitor change requests and project progress in terms of definition of the project plan (deliverables, deadlines, etc.)
- Collaborate in the functional and technical analysis of the forecasted solution and the change requests of the production application
- Collaborate with the programmer for the development activities
- Highlight constraints, risks and issues to the Precious Skin Platform Manager
- Test, validate and upgrade applications
- Manage the standards and the evolution of maintenance processes
- Being point of contact of internal and external stakeholders, managing conflict escalation and negotiations to maintain an equilibrium and recover from critical, expected or unexpected events.
Who you are
- An experienced professional with at least 5 years of IT experience in large, complex and international IT companies
- Highly knowledgeable about production processes (preferably in tanneries): progress confirmation, raw material inspection, quality, recipe management, preservation, soaking, liming
- A collaborative individual, able to work with internal and external stakeholders, with good interpersonal skills and a team-working attitude
- An effective communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills
- A graduate in computer science, management information systems (preferably)
- Fluent in Italian and English; knowledge of French as a plus
- Previously experienced in change management activities as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time