KERING TECHNOLOGIES IT Project Manager - Traceability Projects
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
As part of the Supply Chain domain of Kering Tech, you will play a key role within the Traceability center of expertise, working on processes, applications and systems supporting the program to implement the new RFID system all along the Supply Chain. You will work in tight collaboration with the Kering Brands and all the other Kering departments involved. Working in an international environment, you will be one step ahead of the technology curve, identifying change needs and share leading practices to streamline business processes.
How you will contribute
In collaboration with the Traceability Tech Manager, you will manage program and projects’ roadmap, define objectives with stakeholders; ensure deployment on time/on budget, decisions are taken, risks are identified/mitigated, issues are solved:
- Be a point of contact for the assigned initiative identifying and managing conflict escalation, and the recovering of critical events ensuring consistency with the overall activities and generating value for the company
- Collaborating on alignment meetings with involved stakeholders from business and technologies to define the project objectives
- Working with all Kering Areas to involve the right professionals and technology responsible in specific tasks/streams
- Participate in the functional and technical analysis based on the solution to be achieved
- Supporting the manager on keeping the project in line with the strategic objectives and project milestone according to the business needs, monitoring the internal client’s perception and satisfaction and challenging the planning and schedule of external and internal resources involved
- Producing projects and performance reports (quantitative and qualitative indicators) and a communication plan to management
- Working on the entire solution implementation including test, validation and run (standard and evolution maintenance)
Who you are
- An experienced professional with at least 3 years of IT experience in large, complex and international IT companies
- Knowledgeable about Retail supply chain, experiences in RFID/NFC projects as functional analyst or application specialist will be considered as a plus
- A collaborative individual, able to work with internal and external stakeholders, with good interpersonal skills and a team-working attitude
- Fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken; French as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time