KERING TECHNOLOGIES Retail Operation SME
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will be part of the Da Vinci Program and you will be responsible for providing high quality support services related to the applications used across Kering’s luxury brands. You will define with other stakeholders the proposed IT system solution within SAP framework making sure that it will adhere to Kering needs in the area of Retail Management processes
How you will contribute
- Review & understand strategic business guidelines, processes and detailed functional requirements defined by BPOs
- Participate to Core Model and localization design workshops and ensures 3rd party team proposes and delivers functional & technical solutions supporting and translating correctly business needs, business processes convergence, IT simplicity and optimizing SAP Standard solution
- Ensure RICEFW requirements and deviation from core model are justified, documented, evaluated and correctly integrated with solutions in other functional areas across the full landscape (including legacy systems)
- Ensure Technical and functional requirements as well as Security standards established by Kering are adhered to during ERP design and implementation
- Define, schedule and articulate activities to be performed by Kering (in particular between DV teams and with business solution and O&I team on existing Legacy systems)
- Contribute fully to the testing activities on his/her scope including, but not limited to, defining the testing strategy, ensuring completeness of scenarios, ensuring timely provision of data sets, reviewing test results and correct bug resolution
- Provide input to training material, contributes in reviewing and validating the end-user training documentations
Who you are
- A professional with at least 5 years of IT experiences with strong SAP knowledge (preferably S/4 Fashion but also FMS, AFS, or Retail vertical industry solution), including Solution Manager, SAP accelerators, FIORI.
- Experienced in several past full lifecycle implementations of ERP and Managing onshore and offshore 3rd party teams (SI).
- A professional with strong retail operations experience (Store to store inventory movements, physical Inventory, receipts etc…) including store web applications.
- A change agent with proven communication skills, flexible, inspiring team player, trusted advisor, self-motivated and proactive.
- Passionate about Fashion and Luxury retail field.
- Fluent in Italian and English; French knowledge as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time