KERING TECHNOLOGIES RFID Senior Specialist
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will work in the Supply Chain – Distribution and Retail Back-Office domain and will be responsible for design and implementation of all central logistics and brand’s store RFID applications. You will collaborate with Kering Operations division within the strategic Global Supply Chain transformation program in setting RFID solutions
How you will contribute
- Handle current RFID solution management
- Lead RFID solutions building within a new Global Supply Chain Transformation program
- Design RFID evolution and adoption roadmaps at logistics and store operations in collaboration with Kering Operations and Houses store operations
- Provide deep hands-on expertise to support the development of a cross-domain RFID/NFC/Blockchain solutions
Who you are
- An individual with 4-5 years of experience in a similar position and with at least one RFID/NFC project delivered in international context
- An expert in full solution (RF/digital/mixed used) delivery, RFID/NFC system integration, RFID/NFC application delivery, technically proficient but business minded
- Experienced in a fashion/luxury supply-chain and store operation process. Customer engagement is a plus
- Team player, collaborative with a remarkable client first attitude
- Concrete, rational and able to work with tight deadlines
- Fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken. French language is a plus
- Experienced in blockchain solution implementation is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time