KERING TECHNOLOGIES SAP Supply Chain Functional Support Expert
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
KERING has launched a global program for the implementation of a global ERP based on SAP tools for the entire group and its subsidiaries. The objective of this program is to harmonize and simplify Kering's business processes and to simplify the group's information systems landscape.
Within our SAP Expertise Center, the SAP Applications Support team is responsible for corrective and change application maintenance services for entities using our global ERP. We are looking to strengthen the SAP support team.
Your role will be to drive and deliver support services on our SAP applications in the logistics supply chain area with our AMS (Application Maintenance Services) partner based in Italy and the Philippines. Thanks to your expertise in SAP supply chain and E-Commerce processes, you will contribute to the implementation of a robust solution adapted to Kering's business needs for the omnichannel distribution of our products.
How you will contribute
- Coordinate support activities in the field of the supply chain with our partner AMS (Maintenance Services application) and regional application centers in charge of Level 2 support
- Oversee change requests for the evolution of the solution in your field
- Follow up on changes to the SAP organizational structure (opening of distribution centers / warehouses, integration of new e-commerce sites, opening of companies, etc.)
- Make sure that our partner AMS delivers services in line with its commitments. You participate in priority reviews, escalation management and the proper integration of Supply Chain solutions with other areas (Retail, Finance, Master Data)
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of expertise on SAP in logistics and distribution modules (Preferably FMS, AFS, Retail) gained in Fashion and Retail companies. You have implemented the following operational processes: inventory management, replenishment, flow of goods, warehouses, and in particular data flows with E-commerce sites….
- You have experience in the integration between SAP and non-SAP solutions (Warehouse management system, retail distribution, mobile applications, E-commerce sites, etc.)
- You have Project experience in an international and multicultural framework
- You have managerial skills to manage the activities of a subcontractor with offshore teams
- Customer-oriented, with good interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of employees, management and external contacts
- Able to identify and analyze complex problems and develop solutions to a variety of problems
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills to accurately document, report and present your analyzes and recommendations
- Used to work independently or as part of a team is essential, as is the ability to work to adapt your work schedules when needed
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken; Italian is a plus given the importance of our sites in Italy in our global supply chain
Why work with us
You want to be part of a major IT transformation program in the luxury industry, you want to participate in its deployment (with many new implementations to come). You want to develop your expertise in the field of information systems within an international organization that can offer you many career opportunities within Kering Technologies and in other professions available in our group. Join our teams!
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time