Kering Technologies - Technical HR Application Manager
Kering - Regular
Paris - France
Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the company’s Management Information System Development in order to link the business’s needs to the company’s IT infrastructures. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Tech HR Application Manager who will report to the Tech Finance, Treasury and HR Applications Manager as part of our Paris team.
You will be part of the Kering Technologies Finance, Treasury, HR Team and you will be responsible of managing the Tech HR team (located in both France and Italy) providing support and guidance.
Your main customer will be HRIS team, with whom you will collaborate on the HR solutions roadmap, define priorities and ensure HR solutions design and architecture meet Kering global and local requirements. To do so you will also have a role of go-to person and single point of contact for other Tech departments on HRIS matters.
How you will contribute
- Manage the Tech HR Team, defining goals, objectives, priorities, projects and task allocations.
- Manage the demands coming from HRIS in common agreement with your direct manager
- Contribute to the budget definition and follow-up in the TECH HR area and vendors relation management
- Ensure all activities are properly documented, in both technical and functional format
- Keep the roadmap updated and close control on projects progress and management (deliverables, deadlines, risks, communication, etc.)
- Manage the activities of the Kering Tech HR analysts and developers
- Ensure the right approach is followed while delivering new applications/integrations
- Manage the applications directly under TECH HR management (licenses, maintenance, evolutions etc.)
- Own HR related integrations design, maintenance and overall architecture
- Anticipate and promote internal or external opportunities and recommend best options
- Manage the catalog of all the applications and services under your perimeter, related TCO calculation and update, and recharge rules
Who you are
- An experienced professional with at least 7 years of IT experiences in large, complex and international companies (preferably fashion & luxury)
- Knowledgeable about HR applications and processes (payroll, Time&Attendance etc.)
- Knowledgeable about Workday application, with specific focus and experience (2-5 years) on integrations management
- A collaborative individual, able to work with internal and external stakeholders, with good interpersonal skills and a team-working attitude
- An effective communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills, able to negotiate and influence
- A graduate in computer science or management information systems (preferably)
- Fluent in French and English. Italian knowledge as a plus
Job location: Paris (with possibility to travel)
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time