KERING TECHNOLOGIES Technical Lead in Warehouse and Logistics Domain
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will play a key role in the transformation of technology in our Supply Chain area, working on the adoption of new technologies (such as Kafka queueing system and Rest API techno) and helping Kering Brands to improve their Supply Chain processes and monitoring. Working in an international environment, you will keep one step ahead of the technology curve, identifying change needs and share best practice to streamline business processes.
How you will contribute
- As part of the Global IT Warehouse & Logistics team, you will be Global technical point of contact for the Warehouse activities in logistics and distribution perimeter, acting as focal point for logistics partners and Houses
- Support the evolution of processes, applications and systems for logistics in Warehouse and Transportation execution and the integration with Kering Technologies ecosystem
- In contact with other Warehouse IT Lead and Transportation integration you are reacting quickly to support the technical resolution on all Warehouse and Transportation Management incidents and recommend action plans for effective problem solving
- Be the guide for the end-end delivery of Warehouse/Transport interfaces supported by Integration Warehouse lead.
- Collaborate with the Business & Technologies leaders of all Distribution Systems and Streams, the owners of existing applications (SAP, legacy applications, BI, data hub, integration platforms, WMS, TMS) and the Architecture team ensuring full understanding of project scope and designing detailed project plans
- In collaboration with the Architecture team and inhouse development teams, ensure the applying of the technologies and standards validated, being solution focused
- Work closely with the Testing Factory team, guarantee the preparation of go-live & deployments.
- Engage all product owners playing a proactive role in proposing architectures, technologies, tools & approaches in the frame of Kering Technologies standards and guidelines
- Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, developers, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives
- Contribute to knowledge capitalization on the technical solutions and applications of the domain
Who you are
- A professional with experience in Logistics or IT Warehouse projects, preferably in an international context (Consumer Goods or Luxury and retail industry will be considered as a plus)
- An application delivery expert, able to partner effectively with stakeholders (Inhouse development teams and editors/TMA), contributing to the elaboration of business requirements and implement solution leveraging on Vendor/Partner and strong internal collaboration, within the project processes and in a matrix organization
- Familiar with :
- Kafka or any other Queuing message system (Rabbit MQ, Active MQ or Kafka)
- DB2 and Oracle
- Cloud native application developments (node JS understanding for example)
- Hybrid environments (cloud and onprem mixed env.)
- Agile methodologies
- Knowledgeable about B2B and B2C warehouse management business and operational processes, Warehouse Automation (WCS), Stealth/SAP ERP would be a plus
- A person highly organized, a critical-thinker able to work with tight deadlines
- A native Italian speaker with excellent English oral and written skills
- Graduate in Engineering and/or Computer science is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on business technology challenges and play a part in shaping the future of one of the world’s most influential luxury Groups. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their potential in an open, diverse and stimulating work environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time