KERING Worldwide Customer Experience Operations Manager
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
This is a great opportunity to contribute to the development and the implementation of our Supply Chain area, working on the adoption of new methods and technologies and helping Kering Brands to improve the way Supply Chain is managed. You will share best practices among brands and providers and will create the future distribution and sales planners for the brands. The function activities and operations, where applicable, are subject to the regulations on civil aviation security.
You will be the formal representative of the Customer Voice, Kering Brands and Final Customer.
In the Omnichannel scope, you will have as a mission: to feed the WW Operations Team with all requests from the Brands and all feedbacks and verbatims from the Final Customer to improve in an efficient way and to reach the Operational Excellence.
You will follow the order journey with an ambitious objective: to bring to the Final Customer a Fabulous Experience, and the best NPS to the Brands.
You will have also the opportunity to spend few months in Paris, working closely with the Customer Relation Center of Kering and Brands.
How you will contribute
- Analyze the Customer Order Journey from the click on website to the delivery, the after sales service (return and claims on the Customer Relation Center) and the main issues reported by clients (CRC, Social Network …) or brands
- Define operational requirements for changes or improvements with direct impact on client experience
- Guarantee the alignment of quality of service between ship from store, Market Place and ship from DC
- Activate innovative services and solutions in line with or beyond market standards and best practices
- Follow up and focus on 5 Main KPIs and improve them
- Forecast Reliability
- OnTime Shipping
- Click to Delivery
- Perfect Order
- Ensure that all issues sent to the CC2L are treated on Time and be sure that the communication with the brand and/or CC1L is standard and formalized
- Coordinate with the backoffice team
- Implement a Customer Order Journey Product to ensure the fastest way to find the status of an order, and activate the action to solve issue in case of
- Implement a ticketing tool
Who you are
- Advanced expert in distribution logistics for multinational company or customer journey management
- Experienced in client management systems
- You have an attitude to translate customers’ needs into operational improvement
- You have good communication skills
- Pragmatic, synthetic & strong problem solver
- Expert in MS Office, particularly in Excel
- Someone with a sense of humor, willing to have fun while at work
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Italian or French as a plus
Why working with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time