MCQ Knitwear Product Developer
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Knitwear Product Developer to join our growing MCQ London team.
The Knitwear Product Developer will be overseeing the Knitwear Category working as part of a wider Development team. This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to join the MCQ brand at a time of growth with exposure across the business to Designers, Developers, Technical and production on a daily basis.
How you will contribute
- Ownership of knitwear category
- Work closely with design team to drive process from sketch to finished product
- In-depth technical knowledge of knitwear construction and techniques
- Proactive swatching and research to share with design
- Action all proto and SMS, track invoices, manage budget
- Daily contact with factories
- Track certifications, oversee testing and sustainability requirements
- Data management in PLM
- Making tech packs and processing information from design
- Measure all garments before fit and track in system
- Adhere to seasonal development calendar
- Daily contact with suppliers, chasing where needed
Your skills and experience
- Must have technical knowledge in knitwear
- Worked with European and Asian suppliers
- Experience in a mid-large Designer/Contemporary brand
- Experience in knit focused brands
- Interest in Sustainability
Why work with us
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom