MCQ Trims Product Developer
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Trims Product Developer to join our growing MCQ London team.
The Trims Product Developer will be responsible for the research and development of all trims, branding elements, woven labels etc. working as part of the wider Development team. This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to join the MCQ brand at a time of growth with exposure across the business to Designers, Developers, Technical and production.
How you will contribute
- Work closely with design to develop all trims and packaging across RTW, eg. branded zip pulls, special labelling, custom hardware
- Unify trims across departments to streamline ordering and create a cohesive finished range
- Manage all special developments with suppliers
- Create detailed specs for special developments
- Launch ongoing developments and research, innovate and bring solutions to the table
- Maintain a cohesive and well organized trims library
- Support team manager with data management in PLM system
- Adhere to seasonal development calendar
Your skills and experience
- Must be incredibly organized
- Must be proactive
- Must be thorough
- Experience at a Designer/Contemporary brand level
- Interest in sustainability
Why work with us
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom