Photo Studio Graphic Designer
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
The Corporate Image Department Team is seeking a Photo Studio Graphic Designer.
The role is based in Milan, home to many corporate departments of our company.
With a global scope and cross-functional overview, key activities include:
- Art Direction of all the photostudio projects, coordination of the external suppliers (Stylist, make-up artists, hair stylist) and of the internal teams (photographers, editors, art buyer).
- Driving decisions about the images’ selection. Evaluating together with the Digital Merchandising team the right approach to interpret each campaign and fashion show.
- Definition of the design and right point of view during the still life, e-commerce, PR, merchandising shootings.
- Creation of shooting guidelines to help internal and external partners in delivering the right output.
- Check of the various post-production stages of the selected images, with an indication of the retouching before the delivery, guaranteeing our brand’s high standards.
The Corporate Image Department has continuous interaction with all other corporate teams and provides the creativity for both internal and external communication.
Things that should be in your background:
- Educational background preferably in the arts
- Previous experience in a luxury brand
- Previous experience in shooting art direction
- Great knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Bridge
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office apps
- Usage of iOS
- Excellent command of English
Other Attributes that will help you in this role:
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate about exceeding corporate goals, driving business results and going the extra mile in the daily work
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Sound knowledge of the current market and consumer trends
- Excellent propensity for teamwork
- Full time