RICHARD GINORI Production Procurement Coordinator
Kering - Regular
SESTO FIORENTINO - Italy
We are currently seeking a “Production Procurement Coordinator” who will report to the Production & Supply Chain Director as part of our dynamic team in Sesto Fiorentino (FI).
As “Production Procurement Coordinator” you will play a key role in in setting up, coordinating and monitoring all the procurement activities involved in finished product steps and you will be in charge of bills-of material and working-cycle of all products.
How you will contribute
- Manage and coordinate all activities related to Production Procurement, Production Purchase orders, Production subcontracts both Italy and WW
- Manage all the Production Purchase activities and monitor all the steps strictly linked to others Industrial Operations teams
- Understand internal Industrial business processes and work proactively to create efficient collaborations with external providers
- Manage relations with externals providers in order to reach the internal delivers and deadlines defined
- Manage and coordinate all the activities and process related to Operations charge of bills-of material and working-cycles
- Supervise all the Internal Product Costing Activities and Outsourcing Costing Activities
Who you are
- You have a demonstrated experience (at least 5 years) as Procurement/Direct Purchasing Coordinator or similar roles, in an Industrial contest
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
- Knowledgeable about the Agile and Lean Production methodology and principles
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and are an excellent team player
- Action-oriented and focused on achieving great results
- Expert in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Dynamics AX
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time