SAINT LAURENT Client Advisor Vienna M/W/D
Saint Laurent - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Vienna - Austria
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Client Advisor contributes actively to the store sales, by providing a remarkable service to all internal and external clients, supporting the management team and representing the Company brand and image.
- Maximize sales and provide excellent customer and after-sales service
- Actively develop new clients and consistently strengthen existing client relationships
- Participate in maintaining a positive work environment
- Promote the brand’s culture internally and externally
- Ensure that the image of the Store is in line with corporate standards
- Guarantee excellent customer experience
- Support the Management in all the store processes compliance and follow-up
- Commitment to take part in an innovative project.
- Product sensitivity and a strong market and fashion trends knowledge, a good general culture level. - Excellent interpersonal skills, good listening ability.
- Adaptability, Natural Curiosity, Authenticity.
- Availability, reactivity. Open-minded and/or creativity driven.
- Sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
- A friendly and helpful approach to our customers and colleagues.
- Be open to feedback and communicate with your team and managers in a clear and straightforward way.
- Ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- A willingness to learn and improve.
- A 2.0/ digital approach
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time