SAINT LAURENT EMEA Client Service Aftersales Specialist H/F
Saint Laurent - Regular
Paris - France
As Aftersales Specialist for Europe & the Middle East, your mission is to deliver an optimum Client Service experience by handling the Aftersales requests from start to resolution, as well as developing the relationships between the Client Service Ambassadors, Retail Professionals, Internal Production Teams, and Repair Center with the purpose of enhancing the Aftersales experience of the Saint Laurent clients.
He/she will be responsible for :
- Responsible for developing interactive Aftersales training for client facing teams; including but not limited to, commercial policy, Customer Care, AX-tool, ticket management, client approach and engagement.
- Ensure that the Aftersales service is delivered with a client centric approach
- Develop user friendly training materials to ensure the Aftersales tone is consistent amongst all teams.
- Work closely with the Retail Store teams to gather information relating to both client and employee feedback in conjunction with the Aftersales process.
- Partner with local Kering Repair Center and Quality Control
- Support stores with to AX-Tool ticket management and web application assistance.
- Act as the main point of contact for all product care issues between WW Aftersales Team & Retail Stores.
- Implement the new distant aftersales project at region level
- Liaise with Kering RCS back and front office teams for all repair inquiries sent to local and HQ repair center.
- The Aftersales Specialist will ensure that the brand tone, as it relates to all aftersales matters, is exercised in alignment with regional expectations.
- The Aftersales specialist will proactively flag recurring issues to our HQ partners, provide recommendations and verbiage to CS & Retail ambassadors for alignment and to ensure smooth communication to clients.
- Enthusiasm for the Brand and the Fashion Industry
- Client oriented with a sense of service (go the extra mile spirit)
- Autonomous & pro-active
- Previous experience in Aftersales service
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Team spirit with strong communication skills
- Professional presence and ability to build consensus among groups
- Openness to new technologies
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and French. Italian or German would be a plus
- Commercial mindset
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time