SAINT LAURENT Human Resource Intern (Head Office)
Saint Laurent - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
London - United Kingdom
The HR Intern contributes in assisting the HR department through handling the administrative tasks and providing the support in recruitment
- Sort CV’s generated through ads and walk-in’s and maintain a pool of CV’s.
- Review applicants’ CVs to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Perform reference and background checks for potential employees
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Coordinate with local and international preferred recruitment agencies for external recruitment campaigns.
- Coordinate interviews with HR, Retail Director and General Manager.
- Add new joiners on Workday and handles the completion of their profiles including personal information, contacts,…
- Prepare all materials for new joiner orientation and forms to be signed.
- Coordinate with Kering Shared Service for NOCs, Salary certificates requests.
- Liaise with Management for Probationary Period Confirmation.
- Coordinate recruitment support with HRSS: follow up on visa / labour card applications, arrival of newcomers from out of country, start date etc.
- Ensure employee files are up to date and run a monthly check to update all folders.
- Follow up on leaves balance and leaves addition on Workday.
- Submit payroll entries for retail employees on a monthly basis to Kering HRSS including commission, bonus and leaves.
- Submit a monthly payroll report for retail on the system.
- Support in coordinating the business travel bookings and visas for training purposes.
- Offboard employees smoothly on the system and collects all the forms to be signed by the employee.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail
- Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people
- Able to share and receive feedback
- Full time
- United Kingdom