SAINT LAURENT Human Resources Business Partner
Saint Laurent - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
Reporting to HR Manager, he/she will manage all daily Human Resources activities and initiatives in alignment with business goals.
- Develop relationship of trust with managers in order to support them in HR processes, in the management of teams and in the development of organizations, ensuring support for all people related activities.
- Manage employee life cycle processes, such as new starters, leavers, contract changes, promotions, disciplinary actions etc., always ensuring compliance with regulations and the accuracy of documents and data entered into Workday.
- Manage employee onboarding and the day to day ensuring staff wellness and enhancing work retention.
- Manage the overall recruitment strategy to source and interview the right talents aligned with organization mission and values and manage all aspects of recruitment in Workday.
- Work closely with HR Manager to define training paths, support in planning and organizing training events.
- Support ad-hoc projects, to guarantee fluency and proper timing.
- Work closely with Kering HR Shared Services to ensure an accurate payroll operations.
- Bachelors’ Degree in a related discipline
- +3/5 years experienced in an industrial company, luxury/fashion will be a plus
- High proficiency in English
- High proficient in MS Office applications, Workday knowledge appreciated
- High organization and attention to details
- People oriented, results driven and proactive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time