Shoes IT Project Leader
Balenciaga - Regular
Firenze - Italy
BALENCIAGA - Shoes IT Project Leader (H/F)
Balenciaga, part of the global luxury group Kering, was founded by Spanish-born fashion designer Cristóbal Balenciaga in 1917 and today is one of the most influential fashion houses in the world, icon of modernity and elegance, which is becoming one of the main actors in the Luxury Goods Industry.
We are currently looking for a Shoes IT Project Leader, who will be part of our team located in Scandicci (FI).
The person we are looking for will be the local IT referent for the Balenciaga Shoes Operations structure in Florence.
How you will contribute
The person who will join our team will:
• Be in charge of collecting, analyzing and formalizing requests of different departments, including Product Development, Pattern Makers, Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Quality Control and Warehouse, in order to maintain and make current applications evolve;
• Ensure coordination, realization, settings modifications, report development, tests, user accompaniment and training;
• Take part in the process analysis, blueprint discussion and definition, tool selection and implementation, especially in case of new tools’ implementation (a major tool implementation is planned in short term);
• Regularly taking part in business trips.
Who are you
• Master’s degree in engineering or equivalent;
• High motivation for acquiring the knowledge of Balenciaga’s business processes and for any kind of project management;
• At least 5y of IT experience in an industrial context;
• Autonomous, flexible, proactive and with good interpersonal skills, sense of service and capacity of analysis and synthesis;
• Fluent in Italian and English, also French is highly recommended.
- SQL language
- Fashion PLM and common ERP systems
- General notions of enterprise IT infrastructure
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and its philosophy of quality and innovation.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.