Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Metzingen - Germany
Discretion, quality, and craftsmanship - Bottega Veneta has created a new standard of luxury since its founding in Vicenza in 1966. Steeped in the traditions of Italy's master leather craftsmen and long celebrated for its extraordinary leather goods, Bottega Veneta has recently emerged as one of the world's premier luxury brands. The company's famous motto, "When your own initials are enough," expresses a philosophy of individuality and confidence that now applies to a range of products.
Responsible for providing operational support to the business by overseeing an efficient stockroom and accurate inventory. In this role, he/she must be able to prioritize all of their responsibilities and provide our customers with exceptional service by supporting the selling process as needed.
- esponsible for stock management and perform daily housekeeping of merchandise in the stockroom and floor
- Arrange transfer of merchandise to other stores as requested
- Pack and unpack goods according to company standards
- Perform regular inventory cycle counts
- Provide backup services to sales team
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience preferably in retail industry
- Good communication skill, team player, responsible and hard-working
- Basic knowledge of using a MS Excel and MS Word
- Fluent in English and German
- Full time