THE MALL LUXURY OUTLETS General Services Staff (Fixed term)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
REGGELLO - Italy
The Mall Luxury Outlets is a Kering company whose core business is to build and operate luxury fashion outlet villages where we offer to our guests not just shopping services but a 360-degree beauty experience.
The lush, green hills of the Tuscan countryside provide a picturesque setting for The Mall Firenze, while the flowered Ligurian hills, are the backdrop for The Mall Sanremo. The Mall Firenze and The Mall Sanremo offer to all our guests to experience of beauty in all its forms that goes beyond the classic concept of shopping.
Our General Services team works with the deepest passion and commitment to ensure a perfect environment and reliable services for all our tenants and guests, and best supporting the opening of new stores, the realization and implementation of events, the setup of new fittings within the malls.
Reporting to the General Services Coordinator and joining a dynamic and passionate team, the General Service staff member plays a crucial role in contributing to the unique and exclusive customer experience we offer to our guests, ensuring opportunely coordinated maintenance and perfect efficiency of the whole mall structure, systems and services.
How you will contribute
- Supporting the punctual maintenance and efficiency of the mall structures, systems and services, preventing breakdowns of facilities, machinery or equipment, thus ensuring an excellent customer experience for our guests
- Supporting requests coming from business departments, such as Marketing and Leasing, to enable the successful management of store planning and retail activities, and a proper implementation of new fitting or events organization
- Interfacing with suppliers, tenants and third parties for general services and facility maintenance topics, guaranteeing the best possible support and management of urgencies and emergencies
- Coordinating multiple projects and activities (like moving, repairs & maintenance) with efficiency and proficiency in meeting timelines and schedules
- Organising and cataloguing the archive, double checking the compliance of all documents
- Facilitating relations with suppliers, technical consultants and the public administration
- Collaborating in the arrangement of reports related to projects, activities, maintenance, status check, etc.
Who you are
- Professional with a degree in Civil Engineering, Surveying, or equivalent study
- Professional with at least 2 years' experience in similar roles, possibly in retail or in luxury groups
- Motivated, reliable, organized and autonomous person, with great attention to detail
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Proactive and discreet person, with high ethical standards and integrity
- Proficient in MS Office package and IT tools
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join The Mall Luxury Outlets adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a Luxury fashion environment that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Mall and we are committed to search and grow up a new ones. Our common vision promotes resourcefulness and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
The Mall Luxury Outlets is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time