THE MALL LUXURY OUTLETS Leasing Manager
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
The Mall Luxury Outlets is a Kering company whose core business is to build and operate luxury fashion outlet villages where we offer to our guests not just shopping services but a 360-degree beauty experience.
The lush, green hills of the Tuscan countryside provide a picturesque setting for The Mall Firenze, while the flowered Ligurian hills, are the backdrop for The Mall Sanremo, opened in June 2019. The Mall Firenze and The Mall Sanremo offer to all our guests to experience of beauty in all its forms that goes beyond the classic concept of shopping.
As a part of the ongoing Company development plan, the leasing and retail activities are reorganized in a dedicated department led by the Leasing Manager that works with the deepest passion to continuously improve all over world The Mall Luxury Outlets brand value, its DNA and mission, and make our malls the perfect environment to best valorize the luxury brands we host.
Reporting to the General Manager and closely collaborating with the Financial Manager and other stakeholders, you will join a dynamic and passionate team to play a crucial role in always assuring the best possible brand mix in all our existing and future malls, increasing the level of exclusivity of our fashion and non-fashion offer to our customers, according to the local and worldwide market trends, making our malls the most attractive worldwide.
How you will contribute
- Within the context of the Company business strategy, define the medium and long term leasing strategy, identifying the target brands to join our malls and assuring the best brand mix over time, upon in depth analysis and forecasts of the market trends, brands’ development, touristic flows and relevant performance indicators
- Define the yearly strategy, the relating activity plan and objectives, and the required budget, thus lead the leasing and retail activities and team to assure the objectives achievement and the Company performance increase
- Manage the leasing activities of the Company, developing the brand mix, targeting new brands, developing a relational network with brands main references, addressing the negotiation process with new tenants or renewals, managing vacancies always assuring the best occupancy of the leasing area and the most attractive offering to our customers in terms of retail, F&B and services, and achieving optimized rent revenues and NOI performances for each Company mall
- With the support of the retail team, lead the entire Tenants’ lifecycle, from the negotiation to the store assignation, pilotage, opening, relocations, replacements, renewals and exit, etc. assuring the best service and support to our tenants and the most efficient process management
- Address the development of systems, tools, and processes to improve the Tenants’ management efficiency and ensure that all the Tenants’ stakeholders receive timely, accurate and comprehensive information which allows them to make informed decision
- Develop the team according to the Company expansion and the opening of new malls, always assuring the most efficient organization, reliable and effective process flows and an efficient, committed and motivated team
- Keep monitoring the market trends, brands and competitors’ performances, forecast analysis in order to scout new potential partners and identify new leasing opportunities, producing recurring reports for the Company Management to best address the strategic and business development
- Manage the Department resources, both in terms of staff members or budget or Company assets, in the most efficient way, always assuring a timely delivery of projects and tasks, within the planned budget and at the expected quality level
Who you are
- You have a university degree or equivalent education background
- You have a senior and proven working experience within the luxury malls or shopping centers industry in a leasing role, with a strong exposure to the Italian market
- Strongly knowledgeable of the leasing process including industry terminology, financial modeling, the complete deal process, and the full scope of lease negotiation
- Expert in store planning and retail processes most of all in fashion and F&B industries
- Able to perform KPI analysis, effective and focused reporting, executive presentations
- You have strong communication and relational skills, experienced negotiation capabilities within the luxury industry
- Highly organized, autonomous and with an ability to manage resources and budgets with a project management approach
- A flexible and multi-tasking person, with the ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment, positive and proactive, driven by passion
- A team player with a genuine desire to be part of a strong group with a common goal
- Italian Speaking and a fluent English communicator; French and/or Chinese is a plus
- Available for frequent business travel and transfers
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join The Mall Luxury Outlets adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, giving a significant personal contribution and becoming part of a thriving team in a Luxury fashion environment that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Mall Luxury Outlets and we are committed to search and grow up new ones. Our common vision promotes resourcefulness and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
The Mall Luxury Outlets is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time