THE MALL LUXURY OUTLETS Stock Specialist (Fixed Term)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
REGGELLO - Italy
The Mall Luxury Outlets is a Kering company whose core business is to build and operate luxury fashion outlet villages where we offer to our guests not just shopping services but a 360-degree beauty experience.
The lush, green hills of the Tuscan countryside provide a picturesque setting for The Mall Firenze, while the flowered Ligurian hills, are the backdrop for The Mall Sanremo, opened in June 2019. The Mall Firenze and The Mall Sanremo offer to all our guests to experience of beauty in all its forms that goes beyond the classic concept of shopping.
Within the context of the Company development, The Mall Luxury Outlets is creating a new team at the aim of implementing and operating its new eCommerce platform and provide online selling services to all the luxury brands already present in our malls.
Reporting to the E-Commerce Manager of the Company, the Stock Coordinator will be responsible for providing operational support to the business by running all activities in order to manage an efficient stockroom and accurate inventory. In this role, he/she must be able to prioritize all of their responsibilities and provide our final customers with exceptional service.
How you will contribute
- Being fully responsible and accountable for all tasks and activities related to goods delivery and back of house purposes assuring quality and time standards
- Managing all inbound and outbound shipments from and to the warehouse, reporting any issues to the E-commerce Manager and taking the necessary steps to resolve
- Being responsible for orders pick up from stores and parcel wrap up following all procedures and guidelines
- Reviewing packaging level and report requirements to management
- Processing relevant paperwork and other administrative tasks
- Keeping stock areas organized and tidy and handle all couriers
- Designing, implementing and monitoring constant improvements of the organization of the stock spaces, in accordance with the general services team
- Providing high quality relevant feedback and reporting to the management team
- Working with all internal and external stakeholders with a versatile, professional approach
Who you are
- Professional with a former experience at least in a similar role
- You have strong sense of organization and prioritization and high attention to detail
- You have knowledge of retail systems and shipping software programs
- You have organizational, multi-tasking and problem-solving abilities
- You are team player with good relational and communication skills
- You have good knowledge of MS Suite (excel, word, outlook especially)
- You are fluent both in Italian and English
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join The Mall Luxury Outlets adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, giving a significant personal contribution and becoming part of a thriving team in a Luxury fashion environment that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Mall Luxury Outlets and we are committed to search and grow up new ones. Our common vision promotes resourcefulness and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
The Mall Luxury Outlets is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time