THE MALL LUXURY OUTLETS Tourism Marketing Key Account Korean Speaker
Kering - Regular
REGGELLO - Italy
The Mall Luxury Outlets is a Kering company whose core business is to build and operate luxury fashion outlet villages where we offer to our guests not just shopping services but a 360-degree beauty experience.
The lush, green hills of the Tuscan countryside provide a picturesque setting for The Mall Firenze, while the flowered Ligurian hills, are the backdrop for The Mall Sanremo, opened in June 2019. The Mall Firenze and The Mall Sanremo offer to all our guests to experience of beauty in all its forms that goes beyond the classic concept of shopping.
The Mall Luxury Outlets is looking for a Tourism Marketing Key Account, fluent both in Korean and English. He/she will be focused on development and management of relationships with relevant touristic players and operators to address the flow of Asian customers, with a particular focus on Korea, Japan and Oceania, to our malls.
How you will contribute
- Supporting the Tourism Marketing Coordinator in defining the short and medium-term strategy to develop the incoming flows of qualitative visitors to our malls
- Identifying suitable stakeholders of luxury hospitality (e.g. Hotels, Luxury Private Villas, Concierge Services, Tour Operators, DMC, Travel Agencies, Yacht and Golf Clubs, OTA's, Tourist Networks, Air Companies, etc.) to develop new collaborations and roll out an effective plan to best exploit the target markets
- Developing and managing the relationships with DMC in Italy and Cote D’Azur to address Asian visitors, with a particular focus on Korea, Japan and Oceania, to our malls
- Analyzing the markets and tourists flow trends to better address and update the development of the related business
- Attending Tourist Exhibitions, B2B Trips/Meetings and Workshops to promote The Mall Luxury Outlets brand, taking care of the follow up
- Organizing periodical sales calls to Asia Pacific, mainly in Korea, Japan and Oceania, to enhance the collaboration with relevant partners and develop new relations with potential new collaborators
- Taking care of the reservations of the visits, organizing and welcoming familiarization trips
- Collecting and addressing needs and requests of hotels, tour operators and customers, assuring them a unique luxury shopping experience at our malls
- Preparing periodic reports and analysis on achieved results and market trends
Who you are
- Excellent Korean speaker and fluent in English (Italian is a plus)
- A professional with previous working experience in the luxury tourism industry as Incoming Tour Operator, Front Office Agent at Hôtellerie, Sales Agent, Reservation Agent or similar positions
- A professional with excellent commercial awareness and customized communication skills, able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Empathic person, able to easily build up interpersonal relationships
- Passionate and enthusiastic person, with never ending energy and positive attitude
- An expert in using MS Office Suite and social media
- Available to travel 60%-80% of the time
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join The Mall Luxury Outlets adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, giving a significant personal contribution and becoming part of a thriving team in a Luxury fashion environment that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Mall and we are committed to search and grow up new ones. Our common vision promotes resourcefulness and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
The Mall Luxury Outlets is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time