Wholesale Distribution Coordinator - Assistant to VP Sales
Gucci - Regular
Reporting to the Vice President Sales Gucci Watches & Jewellery, you will support the coordination of different tasks related to sales or different Markets. Following up specific and strategic projects for a better coordination and harmonization of our business through our subsidiaries and distributors.
- Support the VP Sales in various administrative tasks as well as a broad range of responsibilities involving confidential information, such as compiling reports, furnishing information, scheduling meetings and preparing agendas, responding to routine correspondence, researching background material, and responds to visitors and telephone calls.
- Coordinate agenda of the VP Sales as well as CEO during his visits to the head office.
- Coordinate with Corporate and Division offices, meetings, presentations and day to day activities.
- Manage travel arrangements.
- Proceed to the update of filing and archives.
- Establish expenses reports.
Organization of sales events:
- Pilot the organization of the International Sales meetings worldwide.
- Participate to the organization of Baselworld –coordinate all sales related part, support marketing department and branches.
- Organize and coordinate international meetings (including Collections Previews, Budget Meetings, Business Reviews and other meetings related to sales).
- Support VP sales with general coordination between division offices and distributors.
- Collect and distribute monthly reports.
- Assist VP Sales in collecting and consolidating markets sales information and activity reports.
- Prepare presentations.
- Support VP sales on various projects such as the implementation of follow-up and tracking tools.
- Harmonize reporting tools, contracts, sales conditions and follow-up the assortments.
- Identify and share best practices.
Concessions, Shop-in-Shop & Pop UP follow up:
- Track performance of all Gucci Timepieces and Jewelry Shop-in-Shop (SIS) and POP UP or similar projects with particular attention to Concessions.
- Establish analysis tools, KPI’s and reports.
- Follow investments and sales of all SIS and future retail projects and monitor performance in coordination with Trade Marketing and Finance departments.
- Develop tools supporting retail operations with Merchandising and Marketing departments.
- Support branches in their needs (product, marketing, training, operations) related to retail projects and SIS.
- University degree, master level or equivalent in Marketing, Communications or Business administration
- First successful experience in a similar position within an international company related to watchmaking or luxury industry.
- Fluent in English and French. Good knowledge of Italian would be an asset.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Team spirit, sense of responsibilities and excellent communication skills.
- Strong resistance to stress and expected to take initiatives.
- Creative, curious, independent and rigorous, recognized for proactivity and pragmatism.
- Passionate about beauty, arts, luxury brands, fashion.
- Full time