ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Regional Visual Merchandiser
Alexander McQueen - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Regional Visual Merchandiser who will report to the Director of Visual Merchandising as part of our dynamic team located in New York City.
- This role will be responsible supporting the execution and maintenance of global brand standards and visual merchandising guidelines across retail and wholesale channels in North America.
- Develop and foster strong rapport with field partners, provide direction and training for store managers and teams as well as DSA, brand managers and wholesale business partners.
- Manage VM store reports process and field communication.
- Ensure in-store presentations are in line with regional business initiatives as well as reflect brand’s visual identity. Support business goals and needs of cross functional partners, events and installations.
How you will contribute
- Conduct store visits and travel between stores to execute guidelines, manage seasonal and product launches and provide VM training for store teams
- Manage bi-weekly / monthly rotations and any VM initiatives across the fleet
- Reinforce visual presentation standards and demonstrate best practices throughout the region
- Facilitate weekly communication and touch bases with field teams, collect VM photos remotely and provide guidance and feedback. Ensure execution of direction
- Liaise between regional head office and field teams for any VM and corporate communications
- Manage VM reports - upload/archive all VM photos, reports, and decks
- Manage VM prop inventory and maintenance, oversee storage, organization and upkeep
- Support new store openings, special events setups and VM installations
Who you are
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong visual merchandising skills and aesthetic sensibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, meticulous attention to detail with strong time management,
- Flexible with ability to follow direction and receptive to constructive feedback
- Ability to adapt to fast pace reactive environment and frequent change of priorities
- Proactive thinker with ability to problem solve and act independently with sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Travel up to 75% and flexibility and ability to work off hours (overnight & weekends)
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of Adobe platforms
- Digital photography skills with good sense of composition
Education and Experience Required:
- 2-3 years or equivalent work experience in multi store capacity
- Creative Experience: styling, merchandising (all product categories)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America