BALENCIAGA Assistant Buyer, RTW | New York, NY
Balenciaga - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Execute reporting for categories
- Provide weekly & monthly reporting and analysis
- Monitor the progress of sales
- Analyze selling trends, balance stock levels and conduct inter-store transfers to optimize sales
- Process and monitor seasonal price changes
- Create seasonal merchandise training books for in-store use and product knowledge
- Store visits to local markets to understand the clientele and needs of each store
- Assist with product flow and pricing for outlets
- Provide support to retail network
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor degree in Business or related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in buying and luxury apparel
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
- Proven ability to drive results
- Passionate about exceeding corporate goals and driving business through excellent execution
- Ability to understand current market trends and buying psychology
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills to liaise with local retail teams across the market
- Ability to travel
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s New York Corporate Team as an Assistant Buyer who will drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for and it is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America