BALENCIAGA Retail Training Intern | New York City - FALL 2022
Balenciaga - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NEW YORK - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Assisting the Training Team with the following tasks:
- Compiling our Training App usage data weekly
- Updating Client Experience Evaluations by door
- Support NPS roll out in NYC doors
- Competitive study (categories by department)
- Miscellaneous seasonal projects
- Preparation of training guidelines for New Store Openings
- Compile Product images and information for Training Ambassador Briefs
- Review new Product training related to Collections & Campaigns
- Organize and prepare seasonal training recaps
- Update all Mandatory Training Attendance Lists monthly
- Administrative support duties
WHO YOU ARE
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Power Point
- Detail oriented and task driven
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable with compiling data metrics
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Able to work in our NYC office
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s Retail Training team as an intern who will support drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every member to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for and it is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Part time
- Nord America
- United States of America