BALENCIAGA Stock Assistant | Cabazon Outlets
Balenciaga - Regular
CABAZON - United States of America
- Ensure goods are received accurately, client’s purchases are shipping out in a timely manner, and inter-store transfers are processed correctly in a timely manner.
- Partner with Stock Associate to ensure successful maintaining and replacing inventory levels of all store supplies (i.e. shopping bags, sales receipts, tissue paper and all other materials necessary to run an efficient business).
- Participate in process of repair weekly and partner with Repair Manager and management in order to resolve repair issues.
- Stock Organization:
- Ensure that stock is always organized and accessible.
- Check in new merchandise accurately and organize back stock to accommodate sales associate.
- Stock, Inventory & Loss Prevention Management:
- Ensure store shrinkage by partnering with Management and Sales Team through by performing weekly cycle counts.
- Execute scheduled inventory in partnership with shared services/loss prevention.
- Ensure that the monthly Store Reconciliation and Negative On-hand is completed accurately and submitted on time, in partnership with the Store Manager / Store Operations / Operations Manager / Loss Prevention.
- Visual Management:
- Assist with implementation of visual display and merchandising as directed by the SM/Direct Report according to company’s standards.
- Review Display Portal regularly to familiarize yourself with the visual displays of Balenciaga stores around the globe.
- Store Maintenance Management:
- Complete daily cleaning and physical up-keep of the inside and outside of store.
- Fixtures, shelving, carpeting, lighting, and supplies: Maintain highest standards in the functioning, presentation and maintenance of store property.
- Communicate needs for new fixtures, landscaping, floor/carpet cleaning as needed.
- Ensure proper levels of supplies are on hand at all times.
- 1 – 3 years experience in a similar role preferably within a luxury company
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word and Excel)
- Precious knowledge of JDA and RetailPro would be advantageous
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills
- A good communicator with the ability to interact regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America