BALENCIAGA Stock Assistant | South Coast Plaza
Balenciaga - Regular
COSTA MESA - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Ensure goods are received accurately, client’s purchases are shipping out in a timely manner, and inter-store transfers are processed correctly in a timely manner.
- Partner with Stock Associate to ensure successful maintaining and replacing inventory levels of all store supplies (i.e. shopping bags, sales receipts, tissue paper and all other materials necessary to run an efficient business).
- Stock Organization:
- Ensure that stock is always organized and accessible.
- Check in new merchandise accurately and organize back stock to accommodate sales associate.
- Inventory Control & Support
- Ensure correct store inventory levels by partnering with Management and Sales Team through by performing weekly cycle counts.
- Participate in scheduled inventory in partnership with shared services/loss prevention.
- Support the sales floor (i.e. merchandise go-backs and presentation)
- Store Maintenance Management:
- Complete daily cleaning and physical up-keep of the inside and outside of store.
- Fixtures, shelving, carpeting, lighting, and supplies: Maintain highest standards in the functioning, presentation and maintenance of store property.
WHO YOU ARE
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role preferably within a luxury company
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word and Excel)
- Previous knowledge of JDA and RetailPro would be advantageous
- Ability to react quickly on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- A good communicator with the ability to interact regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels
- Ability to lift and move bulk merchandise
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Kering Group and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms enriches the workplace and our customer experience. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively, and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America