BALENCIAGA Stock Associate | Rodeo Drive
Balenciaga - Regular
BEVERLY HILLS - United States of America
- Oversee shipping/receiving department; ensure goods are received accurately, client’s purchases are shipping out in a timely manner, and inter-store transfers are processes correctly in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining and replacing inventory levels of all store supplies (i.e. shopping bags, sales receipts, tissue paper and all other materials necessary to run an efficient business).
- Process repair weekly and partner with Repair Manager and management in order to resolve repair issues.
- Stock Organization:
- Responsible for ensuring that stock is always organized and accessible.
- Check in new merchandise effective and organize back stock to accommodate sales associate.
- Stock, Inventory & Loss Prevention Management:
- Ensure store shrinkage by partnering with Management and Sales Team through by performing monthly cycle counts.
- Prepare, implement, and execute scheduled inventory in partnership with shared services/loss prevention.
- Ensure that the monthly Store Reconciliation and Negative On-hand is completed accurately and submitted on time, in partnership with the Store Manager / Store Operations / Stock Associate / Loss Prevention.
- Secure all PCI, personal credit information of clients in the store safe.
- Visual Management:
- Assist with implementation of visual display and merchandising as directed by the SM/Direct Report according to company’s standards.
- Review Display Portal regularly to familiarize yourself with the visual displays of Balenciaga stores around the globe.
- Ensure that all company information related to visual standards, received from Store Manager and Corporate is communicated to the team as needed.
- Store Maintenance Management:
- Oversee daily cleaning and physical up-keep of the inside and outside of store.
- Fixtures, shelving, carpeting, lighting, and supplies: Maintain highest standards in the functioning, presentation and maintenance of store property.
- Communicate needs for new fixtures, landscaping, floor/carpet cleaning as needed.
- Ensure proper levels of supplies are on hand at all times.
- Oversee all maintenance and repair calls to ensure quality meets company standards.
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word and Excel)
- Precious knowledge of JDA and RetailPro would be advantageous
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills
- Previous experience of a similar role where required to prioritize and multi-task various and competing demands
- A good communicator with the ability to interfere regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Kering Group and we are committed to fostering interning mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its form enriches the workplace and our customer experience. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively, and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America